We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Biggleswade and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Biggleswade and surrounding areas, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Dr Cakebread and Partners - Robert Lucas Drive, Hitchin Road, Shefford - 93.4%
2. Ashwell Surgery - Gardiners Lane, Ashwell, Baldock - 90.3%
3. King’s Road Surgery - 27b Kings Road, Sandy - 90.1%
4. Dr Heslop and Partners Greensands Medical Practice - Brook End Surgery, Brook End, Potton, Sandy - 87.8%
5. Ivel Medical Centre - Chestnut Avenue, Biggleswade - 84.6%
6. Arlesey Medical Centre - The High Street, Arlesey - 83.5%
7. Larksfield Surgery - Arlesey Road, Stotfold, Hitchin - 82.6%
8. Dr Kirkham and Partners Biggleswade Health Centre - Saffron Road, Biggleswade - 75.9%
9. Dr Kirkham and Partners - 111 Church Street, Langford - 75.9%
10. Dr Kapur and Partners Sandy Health Centre - Northcroft, Sandy - 60.9%