Woman hurt in Gamlingay house fire

.
.

A woman has been injured in a house fire in Gamlingay on Wednesday evening.

At 8.17pm a crew from Gamlingay and crews from Potton and Sandy were called to a fire on Everton Road, Gamlingay.

Firefighters found a well-developed fire in a bedroom of a house. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using hose reels and a jet and cleared the smoke using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

One woman required treatment for smoke inhalation.

The cause was accidental.